RE: [Valley_Eye] roofer, upholsterer recommendations

  • tara hui
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
      My roofing contractor was excellent. I had layers and layers of old roofing, and nothing under... they striped everything, added plywood and new roof and gutter - all under a week. Very professional; I was thoroughly impressed.

      I think it was Sure Roofing, here's his personal email stephenchanglee@...

      Tara

      --

      "what better way to enslave a man than to give him a vote and tell him it's free." Albert Camus

      To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
      From: sguanne@...
      Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:19:36 -0700
      Subject: [Valley_Eye] roofer, upholsterer recommendations

      Greetings all,

      I'm catching up on loose ends around the house. We desperately need a new roof before the winter hits, so I'm looking for recommendations for a roofer. Also, my decrepit old couches may be worth repairing, or not - do you know any upholsterers?
      Thanks!

      Anne Seeman

    • Bill Treddway
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
        Tara!  Congrats on the Chron feature!!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
          Thank you Bill!

          --

          "what better way to enslave a man than to give him a vote and tell him it's free." Albert Camus

          To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
          From: btredd@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 19:05:13 +0000