RE: [Valley_Eye] Robert (Bob) Lehman

  • Linda McKay
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2012

      Russel – this is beautifully written. Thank you and I hope you’ve forwarded a copy to his family. I’m sure they would appreciate knowing how others felt about Bob.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2012

        I too came to know Bob Lehman in the Valley and we were both in the insurance business so we had that and neighborhood topics to talk about.  Besides “The List” he always had the idea  to somehow connect the many home business owners in Visitacion Valley and Little Hollywood who do not have a “storefront” business in the Valley but use Leland and Bayshore thru their daily operations.  Bob always had his phone or laptop out to make notes or check for information so he could keep the Valley linked.  I too will miss Bob every time I step foot on Leland as I knew he was somebody I enjoyed conversing with and had a big friendly smile.  My heartfelt condoles  to his wife, Alice and their family along with his Greater Visitacion Valley Family!

        Edie

      • Maryanne Razzo
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 17, 2012
          All,

          I am so sorry to hear of Bob's sudden passing. I could tell just how enthusiastic he was about community, especially Visitacion Valley. His absence will be a great loss to those of us who relied on his magic to get things done. Rest well in spirit, Bob.

          Maryanne

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 17, 2012
            This is such sad news. Just a month ago I saw Bob before I left for a trip East on family business. Not seeing him at meetings will be sad. Upon my return to SF I was looking forward to learning how to really get on his new neighborhood site. He will be missed and please tell me if there is a memorial service, I'll be back in SF 8/23. kathy pearce in Little Hollywood

            To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
            From: mvrazzo@...
            Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:16:17 -0700
            Subject: Re: [Valley_Eye] Robert (Bob) Lehman

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 19, 2012
              Russel, that is distressing news about Bob, but thank you for letting us all know, and your words are a beautiful tribute to him. My heart goes out to his family, and to you for the loss of your friend.

              Anne Seeman