Letter to Supervisor -- City budget for Staffing Visitacion Valley/Schlage Lock

  • Robert Lehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
    Please read the attached letter to the supervisor of district 10.  if you agree print it out and sign and send it off.  if you cannot read the letter let me know and i will provide it in text format.

    Sign the letter and provide your address.

    Also attached is a list of Supervisors and the telephone numbers.

    Bob