it's spring & bee swarm season!

  • lorrie gallagher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2012
      Hi folks -

      It's spring & the honeybees are swarming. There are a number of beekeepers in Visitacion Valley that would love to pick up their straying bees, or just increase the population of their own beehives. If you come across a swarm of bees (not yellowjackets or wasps!), please give me a call or email & I can pick them up or ask another local beekeeper to do so. Bees are not aggressive when they're swarming - they're just looking for a new home. Thanks!

      Lorrie Gallagher
      Visitacion Valley Honey
      415-467-8029
      visitacionvalleyhoney@...