Fw: LOCAL BIZ ENTERPRISE Advisory Committee Openings

  • Katherine Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2011

      FYI

      --Katherine
      ------------------

      We found out that there are vacancies on the Local Business Enterprise Advisory Committee. The committee is under the purview of the Human Rights Commission.

      Please let me know if you might be interested in this committee. If know some one else who could be a good fit, pass on the application and send me their contact information so that we can try to recruit them for next year's Urban Habitat Boards and Commission Leadership Institute: http://urbanhabitat.org/uh/bcli cohort.

      Have a great day,

      Riana Shaw Robinson
      Urban Habitat
      436 14th Street, Suite 1205
      Oakland, CA 94612
      Phone: 510-839-9510 x307
      riana@...

      Interested in following Urban Habitat's

      Boards and Commissions Leadership Institute?