LGBTs look beyond the Castro to Bayview

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2011
      Last month the city's Human Rights Commission's LGBT Advisory Commission
      came to our neck of the woods to hold a town hall meeting entitled,
      "Building LGBT Community in District 10."

      There's a great write-up in the Bay Area Reporter this month entitled "LGBTs
      look beyond the Castro to Bayview" about that meeting that some may find
      interesting.

      http://www.ebar.com/news/article.php?sec=news&article=5962

      Thanks,

      Chris