Visitacion Valley Merchant Newsletter | The Visionary

  • Nick Wolff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
    Extra! Extra!  Please distribute far and wide.

    Have a great 4th of July weekend!

    --
    Nick Wolff, MS
    Program Director

    Visitacion Valley
    - 2010 Comeback Neighborhood of the Year

  • gypsyj@att.net
    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Thanks Nick.....btw....you didn't come to the SF Council of District Merchants meeting a couple weeks ago.  Maybe no time, or forgot?  Anyway....we're still interested in talking to YOU about coming aboard the leadership team.....????

      Am not sure when the next board meeting is due to the holiday (it's usually the first Monday of the month)  ....and when I spoke to you last you said you'd be 'honored' to be on the board.  So....still interested?  HOpe so!  Vis Valley needs representation!!

      OK....talk soon & have a great 4th...Jean

        Two roads diverged in a wood and

      I, I took the one less traveled

      by, and that made all the

      difference. (Robert Frost)

      Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Sorry y'all...that was meant for Nick....thought his message was coming from him...yikes...pays to pay attention.  Have a great 4th all.  Jean