SAVE THE DATE - 7/16/11 - Life is Living - SF Event at Crocker Amazon

  • gypsyj@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011

      All:

      We wanted to let the group know about this event that the Geneva Car Barn and Youth Speaks will be presenting at Crocker Amazon Park in July.  Life is Living is an event that Youth Speaks has held in cities across the country.  This will be the first held in San Francisco and we hope to make a yearly event based in Crocker Amazon/McLaren Park.  The event will feature music, art, poetry, sustainable living practices and D11's own, DJ Q-Bert....

      Feel free to contact McCrae Parker at mparker@... with any questions or to find out how to get involved...

      McCrae A. Parker
      Executive Director, Geneva Car Barn & Powerhouse
      755 Ocean Avenue
      San Francisco, CA 94112
      415.334.6441 office
      510.326.6072 cell