Vis Valley Greenway Event this Saturday

  • Salgado, Emily
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011

    Please join the offices of Senator Leland Yee and Supervisor Malia Cohen in partnership with Kaiser Permanente, SF Rec and Park, SF Parks Trust, Neighborhood Parks Council and buildOn to celebrate the Visitacion Valley Greenway! After a brief ceremony and some lunch, volunteers will help maintain and further beautify this urban treasure.  All the details can be found attached in English and Chinese.

    You can also find more info, share on facebook and help spread the word by clicking here:

    https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1JAf8M84o81wBSXNbj03aNkClxUgVsGu1pY7VzffMC3w&pli=1   (English)

    https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=12ZKvNTiW-ccQ4Xo9T503DeMlKoZrcE6jHSCf0ztrgjA  (Chinese)

    Please grab a friend, dress casual and come join us on Saturday June 18 at 11am! As many of you know the Greenway depends largely on the support of volunteers and your help maintaining this community space is vital and appreciated.

    Feel free to contact me for more info. RSVP’s to me our strongly encouraged so we have enough food and supplies for all.

    Many thanks!

    Best,

    Emily

    PS. Don’t forget to forward to neighbors and post on Facebook!

    Emily Salgado
    Office of Senator Leland Yee, Ph.D.
    455 Golden Gate Avenue, Suite 14200

    San Francisco, CA 94102