New Capt atBayview Police District..

  • rmorine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011

      From the weekly Bayview  Newsletter............( Little Hollywood is in the Bayview Police district)

      Russel

      BAYVIEW POLICE STATION

      201 WILLIAMS AVE S.F. 94124 (415) 671-2300

      JUNE 3, 2011

      Chief Greg Suhr will introduce Bayview District’s new Commanding Officer, Captain Paul Chignell, at the June 7th Community Meeting! For this reason, we have moved the venue for the event to the Bayview Opera House. We hope to see you there!

      The next meeting is on Tuesday June 7, 6:00 pm. BAYVIEW OPERA HOUSE

      4715 3rd Street (cross street Newcomb )

      A MESSAGE FROM OUR NEW CAPTAIN:

      Effective Saturday, May 28, 2011 , I assumed command of the Bayview Police Station.

      I am honored that Chief Suhr has entrusted me to work with the Bayview community and our group of fine officers. My pledge is to continue to work with the various communities

      in our district to collaboratively prevent violence, enforce the law and provide police services to the residents, merchants and visitors of the Bayview.

      I am looking forward to meeting folks at the police community meeting on Tuesday, June 7th at the Bayview Opera House. Please do not hesitate to call me at the station or email with your concerns or comments.

      - Captain Paul Chignell

      THE STATION IS THRILLED WITH THE SELECTION OF OUR NEW CAPTAIN AND WARMLY WELCOME HIM TO OUR BAYVIEW FAMILY!