Silver Terrace Playground Wellness Day POSTPONED due to rain

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      All,

      I'm really disappointed right now, but since our entire wellness day was
      organized around outdoor activities, and given the impending storm this
      Saturday, I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the event.

      Rest assured, we WILL be putting on a Silver Terrace Wellness Day soon.

      Updates will be posted to http://sfnpc.org/wellnessday

      Chris Waddling
      Member, Friends of Silver Terrace Playground
      (415) 810-7556 (cell)
      E-Mail: cawaddling@...