Street Fair Kick-Off & Action Planning Meeting | Next Wednesday!

  • Nick Wolff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      Please join us for this very important two-part neighborhood meeting:

      Wednesday, June 8th
      6:00pm - 7:15pm
      @ Joe Leland Coffee Shop
      28 Leland Avenue
      SF, CA 94134

      Part I. 6pm - 6:40pm: Community Planning = discuss challenges along Leland/Bayshore Commercial Corridor + generate strategies to mitigate challenges + prioritizing strategies.  Help shape our 2011-2012 action plan!

      Part II. 6:40 - 7:15pm
      : Leland Avenue Street Fair Kickoff!  Fundraising is underway but we need you to get involved in planning.

      Do you know an artist or vendor who may be interested?
      Do you know a musician or band who could perform?
      Ideas about food, live performers, kids activities, arts/crafts, games?
      What can we do to make this the best street fair yet?

      We need your input!
      I encourage anyone and everyone to come by the meeting and get involved in planning this neighborhood festival.

      --
      Nick Wolff, MS
      Program Director

      Visitacion Valley
      - 2010 Comeback Neighborhood of the Year