RE: [Valley_Eye] Vis Valley Library tour?

  • tara hui
    Message 1 of 9 , May 19 3:50 PM
      Nice! Has the sculpture gone in yet?

      --

      "Try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them."

      -- Julian Assange, 2007 blog entry

      To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
      From: aheins@...
      Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:26:37 -0700
      Subject: RE: [Valley_Eye] Vis Valley Library tour?

      Yesterday they mentioned end of July or early August as the opening day.  Can’t wait either…it’s beautiful…a lot of interior wood and a lot of windows…so natural light.

      Edie

      Message 2 of 9 , May 19 7:38 PM
        Yes - sculpture is installed.

        To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
        From: aheins@...
        Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:26:37 -0700

        Message 3 of 9 , May 19 7:43 PM
          Thanks Linda! Hope it looked fabulous :)

          --

          To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
          From: lmckay@...
          Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:38:18 -0700

          Yes - sculpture is installed.

          To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
          From: aheins@...
          Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:26:37 -0700

          Yesterday they mentioned end of July or early August as the opening day.  Can’t wait either…it’s beautiful…a lot of interior wood and a lot of windows…so natural light.

          Edie

          Will there be an official opening ceremony...anyone know the date?  I drove by the building yesterday -- it's an amazing piece of architecture for Visitacion Valley.  We are very lucky indeed and I look forward to using our new library in the future.

          Maryanne

          Did anyone go on the Vis Valley Library sneak peak tour on Wednesday? Would you like to share your thoughts and impressions?

          Russel

        • krw_sf
          Message 4 of 9 , May 23 12:57 AM
            I posted my photos online HERE

            http://on.fb.me/iQMzol
            -katherine

            --- In Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com, tara hui <tarahui@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Linda! Hope it looked fabulous :)
            >
            > --
            > "Try as I may I can not escape
            > the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will accept suffering
            > with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have
            > convictions are tasked to act on them."-- Julian Assange, 2007 blog entry
            >

            > To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
            > From: lmckay@...
            > Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:38:18 -0700
            > Subject: Re: [Valley_Eye] Vis Valley Library tour?

            > Yes - sculpture is installed.

          • Maryanne Razzo
            Message 5 of 9 , May 23 6:30 AM
              Thanks for the photos.  May I share?

              Maryanne

              Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
              > From: lmckay@...
              > Date: Thu, 19 May
              2011 19:38:18 -0700
              > Subject: Re: [Valley_Eye] Vis Valley Library
              tour?

              > Yes - sculpture is
              installed.

              Thursday, May 19, 2011 3:50
              > PM
              > Subject: RE: [Valley_Eye] Vis
              Valley
              > Library tour?
              >

              > Nice! Has the
              sculpture gone in yet?

              > --
              >
              > "Try as I may I can
              not escape the sound of suffering.
              > Perhaps as an old man I will accept
              suffering with insouciance. But not now;
              > men in their prime, if they
              have convictions are tasked to act on
              > them."
              > -- Julian Assange,
              2007 blog entry

              To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
              > From:
              > aheins@...
              > Date:
              Thu,
              > 19 May 2011 15:26:37 -0700
              > Subject: RE: [Valley_Eye] Vis
              Valley Library
              > tour?
              >

              > Yesterday they mentioned end of
              > July or
              early August as the opening day. Can't wait either…it's
              > beautiful…a lot
              of interior wood and a lot of windows…so natural
              > light.
              >

              > Edie
              >

              > From:
              Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
              [Valley_Eye] Vis Valley
              > Library tour?
              >

              > Will there be an official opening ceremony...anyone
              know
              > the date? I drove by the building yesterday -- it's an amazing
              > piece of architecture for Visitacion Valley. We are very lucky indeed
              > and I look forward to using our new library in the future.

              Maryanne

              Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
              > rmorine@...
              > Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 2:27

              PM
              > To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [Valley_Eye]

              Vis Valley Library tour?

              > Did anyone go on the Vis Valley
              Library sneak peak
              > tour on Wednesday? Would you like to share your
              thoughts and
              > impressions?

              Russel

            • krw_sf
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 8, 2011
                Maryann, et al
                yes please feel free to share the photos.
                -katherine