Books-Books-Books

  • Betty Parshall
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2011
      Saturday May 21 from 10 am to 2 pm is Sidewalk Sale Day on Leland Avenue and once again the Visitacion Valley History Project will have a great used book sale outside Leland Joe's.

      Thanks to generous donations we have a great collection of fiction and non-fiction - many books in mint condition.  As always, the prices are great too:
          50 cents per book, 3 for $1, fill a bag for $5
      It will help us if you bring your own bag and change.
      Proceeds benefit the History Project.  Stroll Leland for other attractions and stop by Joe's for your reading pleasure.  Hope to see you there.
    • Bill Treddway
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2011
        May I bring books to donate to the sale?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2011

          I think for this sidewalk sale we have enough books as this year any of the ones that don’t sell we’ll have to take to another donation site as nearby Savers is closing.   We will be collecting books again for the Leland Avenue Street Fair in the fall so if you can hold on to them for a few weeks that would be great…if not too many our “drop-off center” is Joe Leland Coffee.   Otherwise call us to arrange pick up later in the year.

          Thanks again for your support.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2011
            Thanks, Edie.  Will do.
            BOO-HOO Savers!!