Call for Artists | Leland Avenue Sidewalk Sale & Artwalk - May 21st

  • Nick Wolff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011
    Small Business Week in San Francisco is May 16th through the 22nd.

    We're looking for local artists, vendors or merchants interested in selling items on Leland Avenue on Saturday, May 21st from 10am - 2pm.

    Are you an artist?

    Do you make jewelry?

    Interested in playing music?

    Do you make your own clothing?

    Space on Leland Avenue is absolutely FREE.  Just complete the form attached or call for more information.

    --
    Nick Wolff, MS
    Program Director

    Visitacion Valley
    - 2010 Comeback Neighborhood of the Year