Tour of affordable senior housing

  • Ramie Dare
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011

    Hi everybody,

    Mercy Housing and Related California are sponsoring a free tour of two affordable senior housing developments on February 26.  The tour will be of Mission Creek Senior Community in Mission Bay and Armstrong Senior Community in the Bayview.  Both are affordable communities for seniors with retail space on the ground floor.  We thought this tour could be a fun way to see how the senior/mixed use building that is part of the Sunnydale HOPE SF plan could work.

    You are invited to join us.  A pdf flyer is attached and the info is also provided below.  (We also have more flyers in Chinese, Spanish, Samoan and Cambodian.) Let me know if you need any.

    Sunnydale HOPE SF

    Tour of Affordable Senior Housing

    Saturday February 26, 2011

    10:00am to 2:30pm

    Meet in front of 1654 Sunnydale Avenue at 10:00am

    You can tour two affordable housing developments for seniors in San Francisco to learn more about housing especially designed for seniors.  You will be offered a camera to photograph  what you like to help with the design of the affordable senior housing for Sunnydale HOPE SF.

    Transportation and lunch will be provided.

    Please contact us to sign up for this tour so we can make appropriate plans.   The deadline to sign up for the tour is February 18.

    Sponsored by the Mercy/Related HOPE SF Team

    Phone: (415) 452-9744      Office: 1657 Sunnydale at Santos

    Jasmin Khabay, Community Liaison, Habla Espanol                        JKhabay@...

    Larry Jones, Community Liaison                                            LJones@...

    Tonja Boykin, Director of Neighborhood Initiatives                         TBoykin@...

    Ramie Dare, Housing Developer                                           RDare@...

    Paul Lam for Chinese speakers, (415) 239-8170                   PLam@...

    Ramie Dare

    HOUSING DEVELOPER

    Mercy Housing
    1360 Mission Street, #300
    San Francisco, CA 94103

    t|415.355.7118

    mercyhousing.org

    Main-Mercy-Logo-PNG.png

    Facebook-icon20x20.png | Twitter-icon20x20.png | Join our mailing list