RE: [Valley_Eye] Re: Candlestick wetlands

  • Edie Epps
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2011

      This article refers to it and I think it was his second trip in 1990…  http://articles.sfgate.com/2007-08-06/news/17257943_1_golden-gate-park-new-waterfront-park-military-base/2   Also they might have more info at the State Park office there at Candlestick Point.

      From: Edie Epps <aheins@...>
      To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 7:54 AM

      And to think that Humphrey the Whale was a visitor for a few days at Yosemite Slough back about 20+ yrs.  Looking forward to a cleanup also…it really is a shame and dumping ground.  I had also heard that the bridge had passed but thanks for the add’l. info.