Coming this weekend...

  • Cynthia Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 1:56 PM
      Dear neighbors --

      The Visitacion Valley History Project will be set up and ready to share photos and various artifacts that highlight our neighborhood's wonderful heritage, past and present, at the first-ever SF History Expo this coming weekend. We hope that you will stop by to say hello, check out our display (as well as those of the many other groups represented), and "donate a memory" about the Valley for our archives.

      The expo will be held on Saturday, the 12th, and Sunday, the 13th, from 11-4 at the Old Mint, at the corner of 5th Street and Mission. Here's a link from KCBS radio with more information:

      http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/02/06/expo-to-showcase-the-history-of-san-francisco/

      I thought it was great that the VVHP was one of the four groups specifically named in the article.

      Edie, Betty, Russel and I hope to see you there!

      Cynthia

      Oh, yes, I should also mention that this is a FREE event...