Fw: 2nd Annual Help McLaren Park Pancake Breakfast March 6th ***Request for Volunteers***

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011

      --- On Mon, 1/31/11, TRILCE & CHARLES <helpmlpark@...> wrote:

      From: TRILCE & CHARLES <helpmlpark@...>
      Subject: 2nd Annual Help McLaren Park Pancake Breakfast March 6th ***Request for Volunteers***
      Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 3:57 PM

      Its that time of year again and we did so well with the pancake breakfast last year I couldn't wait to do it again.  If everyone whoparticipated last year came again it would be a complete success.  I expect to have more cooks this year helping me so there will be less waiting (sorry if you had to wait last year!).  I have asked my union cohorts from firefighters local 798 to help out again and this year they are are going to try and send some firemen chefs to help me flip pancakes and cook in the back.  I have the system dialed in now!  I can make that 50 year old stove work wonders.

      So just and early heads up.  Mark you calendars!!!  We have a long way to go to raise that $6000 we need to get the quarter million dollar grant.  This fundraiser was our best by far compared to all the others.  I look forward to seeing you all again...rain or shine March 6th!
      (Date chosen is dependent on acceptance of our permit)

      RSVP if you can help out!!!

      Chuck & Trilce Farrugia

      -- Help McLaren Park