Coffee with Supervisor Cohen !

  • r_morine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Office Hours to be Held Monthly in District 10

      Supervisor Cohen says,

      "I understand how quickly the schedules of families change on a daily basis and the distance from District 10 to City Hall is not an easy commute. I plan to hold office hours each month in District 10. Please join me in February: Saturday, February 5, 10:00am - 12:00pm, Joe Leland's, 28B Leland Ave (cross streets: Bay Shore Blvd. and Desmond St.). I am committed to keeping an open and honest dialogue with all D10 residents and will be using this opportunity to hear from you about your community concerns and listen to your ideas. To schedule a meeting with me during this time please call (415) 692-3556. Of course walk-ins are welcome."