Fw: Meeting Announcement - February McLaren Park Collaborative - Wednesday, February 23rd 6-8PM Crocker Amazon Clubhouse

  • gypsyj@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011

      Two roads diverged in a wood and

      I, I took the one less traveled

      by, and that made all the

      difference. (Robert Frost)

      --- On Thu, 1/27/11, Linda <sflindad@...> wrote:

      From: Linda <sflindad@...>
      Subject: Meeting Announcement - February McLaren Park Collaborative - Wednesday, February 23rd 6-8PM Crocker Amazon Clubhouse
      To: john-mclaren-park-community-collaborative@...
      Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 2:50 PM

      1. February meeting announcement

      Our next McLaren Park Collaborative Meeting takes place WEDNESDAY, February 23rd, 6-8PM at the Crocker Amazon Clubhouse, 499 Moscow at Italy.

      We have posted the January minutes, 1997 John McLaren Park Master Plan, 2006 Natural Areas Plan (Executive Summary)
      & Public Comments to the NAP. We would ask you to take some time to read the minutes & Master Plan in preparation for the next meeting

      Gia Grant will give a PowerPoint Presentation of her analysis of her work on the 1997 Master Plan. Because she will need to leave promptly after the presentation, we will start the meeting immediately at 6PM with her report, then follow it with forming our sub-committees to work on our areas of interest.

      Prior to the February meeting, would you please forward to the Google Group your information for starting work on the assessment.
       That information is:
      1. Your name,
      2. park group,
      3. neighborhood,
      4. Your interest area in working on the park issues - your can be on more than one!
      We hope to rotate our meetings each month to accommodate everyone's travel time and distance.
      Please spread the word about the group and meeting to others and to your listservs
      Thank you!