Fw: [theportola] Found 2 lost puppies at Harvard/Pioche

  • Betty Parshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010

      --- On Mon, 12/27/10, Peter Gross <peternsf@...> wrote:

      From: Peter Gross <peternsf@...>
      Subject: [theportola] Found 2 lost puppies at Harvard/Pioche
      To: "Peter Gross" <peternsf@...>
      Cc: "excelsior working group" <excelsiorworkinggroup@yahoogroups.com>, "Visitacion Valley Group" <Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com>, "portola group" <theportola@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, December 27, 2010, 2:48 AM

      Driving up Harvard toward Silliman, 2 black puppies dashed across my path.  They are both all black and look to be Chihuahua mix.  I think they are siblings.  I tried to locate the owner in the immediate neighborhood without success.  I left them both at Animal Care and Control.  Hopefully the owner will find them OR they will find a new home.

      (415)637-0505

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Wed. January, 19th, 6-8pm
      Where: Louis Sutter Round House, McLaren Park, University near Woolsey.

      A big thank you to NPC-Neighborhood Parks Council for helping with the first
      steps/organizing efforts.

      Please spread the news to individuals and groups who might want to attend
      this first meeting. The goal is to create a new way to provide better
      communication among all the diverse groups and activities that make up the
      fabric of McLaren Park.

      For more information: Please contact:

      Linda Litehiser (on behalf of the organizing committee)
      415-585-8005
      or  lharte@...