Vote for ROCK to get $25,000

  • Curt Yagi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010

      After a year of attempts, I was finally able to get ROCK on as a candidate for a grant from the Pepsi Refresh Project.  The top 10 vote getters in our category each get $25,000.  The general public may vote once per day throughout December.  If you can help by voting every day as well as spreading the word (posting on your facebook page, emailing friends, etc.), that would be very helpful.

      I have created a page with voting instructions as follows: http://rocksf.org/press/press-pepsi.php

      In addition, here is the cut and paste version of the instructions:

      Voting is simple and everyone is allowed to vote for ROCK once per day for each email address they have. To vote for ROCK, be sure to do the following:

      1. http://www.refresheverything.com/funkoutwithrock - If you can’t find us, just search for “Funk Dance”
      2. Click on "Vote for this Idea"
      3a. Log in with your Facebook account, follow the instructions (be sure to allow the Facebook application). Once done, you will need to once again click on "Vote for this idea"
      -or-
      3b. Enter your email address to create a new account. You are allowed one account per email address, so feel free to create multiple accounts to vote multiple times. Once your account has been created, return to http://www.refresheverything.com/funkoutwithrock and click for "Vote for this Idea".

      Please help by voting once per day and spreading the word (feel free to copy and paste these instructions).

      Thanks for your help!

      Curt Yagi

      Executive Director

      Real Options for City Kids