Re: [Valley_Eye] Fw: [theportola] Found puppy

  • Bill Treddway
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      No one call! Leave him be...!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Betty Parshall" <bparshal@...>
      To: "valley eye" <valley_eye@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 12:03:34 PM
      Subject: [Valley_Eye] Fw: [theportola] Found puppy

      --- On Tue, 11/23/10, taylor.1283 <randall@...> wrote:

      From: taylor.1283 <randall@...>
      Subject: [theportola] Found puppy
      To: theportola@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 11:56 AM

      Hi everyone- An adorable puppy showed up the front porch of University Mound Ladies Home this morning during the rain shower. He is small and brown. No tag or collar. Please let me know if you know who may own this little guy. The ladies are quickly growing attached!

      Thank you!- Randall 415.239.6696 ask for me.