Meeting tonight

  • tara hui
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hello, is anyone going to the meeting tonight in Excelsior? It's about mountain bike course in McLaren Park. Please let me know, I need to find someone who's driving there...

      415-347-1438

      Thanks!

      Tara

      --
      "Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are." - Hafsat Abiola