Vis Valley Uke Club "Living Beyond Limits"Nick Vujicic. FREE EVENT

  • NeoV
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2010
      Hello Everyone

      Visitacion Valley Ukulele Club will be performing  at this phenomenal event! "Living Beyond Limits" with motivational speaker Nick Vujicic.
      Saturday November 13th, 2010
      8pm
      St Mary's Cathedral
      1111 Gough Street
      San Francisco, CA

      FREE, FREE, FREE Event

      Purpose of the Event

      Change is coming to the San Francisco Bay Area and we want you to join us! Concerned citizens have come together, determined to heal our communities of tension and violence. In addition, we want every young person to excel and become a responsible citizen. How are we bringing about this change? We are reaching beyond our cultural communitie...s, age groups, faith traditions and economic groups and teaming up with others. We are doing things together so that we can get to know and trust one another. We have just planned an event for November 13, 2010 to reason how each of us can approach life differently and "live beyond limits". To show us how, we invited to San Francisco Nick Vujicic, a 27 year old young man who was born without limbs (arms or legs). He has the ultimate personal limitations, and yet he has a college degree, he is a businessman who has established an international ministry and he is a motivational speaker inspiring people around the world. Regardless to our religion, race, culture, gender, sexual orientation or personal limitations, we want to generate love for others, not hatred which can turn into violence. We want to motivate people to excel, soar and not be depressed and non-productive. A new movement is beginning in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are particularly targeting our young people ages 15-30. These are the persons who will be our future leaders who must learn how "to live beyond limits" and make decisions for the betterment of all people.

      For FREE Tickets:
      http://www.eventbrite.com/event/882424355/efbnen

      Neo Veavea

      Spread the word......