Re: [Valley_Eye] Fw: ALERT: V V Planning Alliance meeting tomorrow

  • Bill Treddway
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2010
      I'll be there, Anne.  Thanks!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "anne seeman" <sguanne@...>
      To: "Valley Eye" <Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 4:47:58 PM
      Subject: [Valley_Eye] Fw: ALERT: V V Planning Alliance meeting tomorrow

      --- On Fri, 11/12/10, anne seeman <sguanne@...> wrote:

      From: anne seeman <sguanne@...>
      To: Valley_Eye@...
      Date: Friday, November 12, 2010, 4:22 PM

      Dear neighbors,
      Please try to come to this meeting - we will be discussing important issues that we can have an impact on if we stay informed and involved. Together we can make sure that the huge housing/mixed use developments coming to our neighborhood will include the best ideas in sustainable urban planning. We should not leave ourselves out of the process - the future of our neighborhood is at stake.

      Anne