FW: NPC Park User Survey 2010 - we need your help

  • gypsyj@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      --- On Thu, 11/4/10, lharte@... <lharte@...> wrote:

      Date: Thursday, November 4, 2010, 11:34 AM

      Please spread the word about this opportunity to comment on park issues.

       Subject: NPC Park User Survey 2010 - we need your help

      We want to hear from you and your park group members' about your experiences with parks and recreation in the City!
      NPC has launched its 2010 Park User Survey. The survey, announced at the first Park Town Hall this past Saturday, is a comprehensive survey covering topics from budget to rec centers and volunteerism. The results of this survey will be complied into a report and submitted to the Recreation and Park Commission and Staff, as well as to our San Francisco elected officials and be available to you on sfnpc.org or by hardcopy upon request by calling our office at 415-621-3260.
      It is available online at sfnpc.org/park-survey2010 or by downloading the PDF at sfnpc.org/parktownhall2010 and emailing, mailing or faxing your answers to NPC. We know the survey is long - it is okay to just answer the sections that are most important to you. Any and all input provided by you and your members is invaluable.
      We need your help to get the word out about the survey to ensure we get the maximum reach to our San Francisco Park Users! Please forward our survey to any list serves or groups you are on asking your members to go online to fill out our survey or download the PDF and mail it to NPC.
      With your help we can reach so many more park users between now and next Friday, November 12 to ensure their opinions are heard.
      For our parks,
      Victoria

      --
      Victoria Bell
      Deputy Director

      Neighborhood Parks Council

      451 Hayes Street, 2nd Floor
      San Francisco, CA 94102
      NPC advocates for a superior, equitable and sustainable park and recreation system through community-driven stewardship, education, planning and research. | sfnpc.org
      Tech-savvy park stewardship | ParkScan.org