Keeping up to date on D10 news

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Folks,

      Not trying to promote or demote any one candidate for D10 Supervisor here -
      just trying to make sure everyone stays up-to-date on their D10 candidate
      news by promoting my blog... :D

      There's some potentially incendiary D10 candidate news in the Matier and
      Ross' column in the Chronicle today. I've posted comments and a link to it
      and other stories in the news in my D10 Candidate Watch blog at
      http://d10canwatch.blogspot.com

      Chris Waddling