The Visionary | September 2010

  • Nick Wolff
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
    Greetings,

    Please take a moment and review our merchant newsletter.  We hope to see you on Sunday, September 19th (10am - 4pm) for the Leland Avenue Street Fair.  With Pete Escovedo headlining our entertainment stage and a new streetscape on display, this will be a festival for the ages.

    Get ready to reacquaint yourself with downtown Visitacion Valley.

    Mark your calendars.

    --
    Nick Wolff
    Program Director

    Don't miss the Leland Avenue Street Fair: Sunday, September 19th

  • ruth@redandruthies.com
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Nick Wolff <sf.vvboom@...>