not really in Vis Valley...Louis Sutter Playground upgrade meeting

  • Russel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
      This is not really in Vis Valley but I hear that at some point this
      new type of turf might make its way to Vis Valley Playground at
      Leland and Cora..

      NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
      Athletic Field Improvement Project at Louis Sutter Playground
      in the Clubhouse "Round House"

      November 29, 2007
      6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
      Louis Sutter Clubhouse – University and Wayland 94134

      PROJECT DESCRIPTION
      Over the past several years, the Recreation and Park Department has
      been working on numerous capital improvement projects throughout the
      City's park system. The Department is now working, in partnership
      with the City Fields Foundation, on improving athletic fields
      throughout the City. Louis Sutter's athletic fields are one of many
      facilities that we are proposing to upgrade. The proposed project
      will include the renovation and improvement of the turf fields, using
      new synthetic turf products, new field lighting for evening
      recreational play, fencing, benches/bleachers and minor landscaping.
      The project will also include upgrading the restrooms.
      MEETING At this meeting we will:
      OBJECTIVES: (1) present background information related to this
      project;
      (2) review the conceptual drawing and sketches for the athletic field
      improvements;
      (3) outline next steps and proposed project schedule.
      PROJECT Dan Mauer, Recreation and Park Department, Capital
      Improvement Division
      DIRECTOR: Phone: (415) 581-2542, FAX: (415) 581-2540
      E-mail: dan.mauer@...
    • Edith Epps
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
        maybe I'll go to show interest and do what I can to mention VV playground...e

        E-mail: dan.mauer@sfgov. org