Shakespeare Camp Performance Today at 2:00 p.m. at Jerry Garcia Amphitheater

  • Ruth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      The kids are performing outtakes of Two Gentlemen of Verona, As you Like it and Hamlet. I talked to one of the counselors this morning and she says the youngest kids will be performing Hamlet with seven Hamlets! Sounds cute. I went last year and was really impressed with their acting. The kids are adorable and anything in the park is fun. Plan a late lunch and spend a little time with The Bard.

      Ruth Wallace
      Colby Street