Farmers Market Coming to Cow Palace!

  • sfframes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
      Tonight at the Design Review Committee meeting for the Vis Valley (Schlage) CAC, Jared Giarrusso from Assemblywoman Fiona Ma's office was there to announce the creation of a new farmers market at the Cow Palace. Here is the text of the flyer which was handed out:

      Grand Opening!
      Cow Palace Farmers Market
      Gate 5
      2600 Geneva Avenue, Daly City
      Saturday July 24th
      9am-1pm

      Discover all the fresh and local grown fruits and vegetables California has to offer!

      Urban Village Farmers'Market Association: urbanvillageonline.com

      This market will be run by a different organization than the Allemany Market, but they project it to be at least as large in terms of the number of vendors. If you have questions you can contact Jared at Assemblywoman Ma's office at either 916.319.2012 in the Sacramento office, 415.557.2312 in SF office, or by email: Jared.Giarrusso@...

      Chris
    • Illena Takahashi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
        Thanks, Chris! I blow thee kisses! (for letting us know)
        Illena Takahashi

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
          Cool! I wish they do it on Sundays so, if we miss AFM because of meetings, there's somewhere to go ;)

          --
          "Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are." - Hafsat Abiola

          To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
            what an excellent idea - it does seem a shame to have competing markets so close to each other on Saturday - I'd love to have a Sunday option as well.

            Linda

            To: Valley_Eye@yahoogro ups.com
            From: cbarnett.sf@ gmail.com
            Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 03:52:52 +0000

            Tonight at the Design Review Committee meeting for the Vis Valley (Schlage) CAC, Jared Giarrusso from Assemblywoman Fiona Ma's office was there to announce the creation of a new farmers market at the Cow Palace. Here is the text of the flyer which was handed out:

            Grand Opening!
            Cow Palace Farmers Market
            Gate 5
            2600 Geneva Avenue, Daly City
            Saturday July 24th
            9am-1pm

            Discover all the fresh and local grown fruits and vegetables California has to offer!

            Urban Village Farmers'Market Association: urbanvillageonline. com

            This market will be run by a different organization than the Allemany Market, but they project it to be at least as large in terms of the number of vendors. If you have questions you can contact Jared at Assemblywoman Ma's office at either 916.319.2012 in the Sacramento office, 415.557.2312 in SF office, or by email: Jared.Giarrusso@ asm.ca.gov

            Chris