Re: article: 4500 homes proposed for baylands

  • krw_sf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
      Maryann,
      I live in Vis Valley. just posting this because I hadn't seen any news of it here. Just making other people aware of it.
      -katherine

      --- In Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com, "Maryanne Razzo" <mvrazzo@...> wrote:

      > Out of curiosity, who are you KRW? Are you a Brisbane resident or do you
      > live in Visitacion Valley? Knowing many Brisbane residents myself, UPC is
      > going to be up against the wall on this one, unless they managed to buy out
      > the entire City Council.
      >
      > Maryanne

    • Maryanne Razzo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
        The irony is that Vis Valley and Brisbane face each other and are virtually
        contiguous, but there is little interchange. If you haven't ever attended a
        Brisbane City Council meeting, it's worth it to go to one. UPC has their
        work cut out for them. The whole town will probably review the environment
        impact report. Brisbaners are savvy citizens.