Thank You for the Invitation

  • littlenikoboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      A big thank you for your invitation to include me in group discussions
      revolving around the current and future state of this lovely little
      community we call Vis Valley. I only hope that I can make half the
      contribution that I would hope to.
      I realize that all of you are committed to the future of the Valley,
      but I would also be remiss if I didn't mention my involvement, which is
      getting deeper everyday, with San Bruno Mountain Watch. You may or may
      not be familiar with the mountain, but it is a genuine treasure, a
      jewel in disguise and everyone in the Bay Area would benefit greatly
      from our sustained vigilance and protection of this tremendous natural
      resource. My hope is that as a citizen of the Valley, we include our
      neighbors in whatever actions we hope to accomplish - creating synergy
      for a positive future. The mountain doesn't belong to just one
      community - it belongs to everyone.
      Again, thank you for asking me to participate in Vis Valley
      discussions. I'm really looking forward to this.
      Best,
      Maryanne Razzo