RE: [Valley_Eye] Electrician, licensed please

  • Linda McKay
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010

      I’ve used AJ Electric for several jobs and have been very satisfied with their work & their prices. Contact# is 586-0191.

      Also, one of my neighbors is an electrician – M&M Electric, 250 Tocoloma Ave, 467-1500.  I haven’t used him, but I know he has a successful business.

      Linda McKay

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
        Thanks, Linda. AJ certainly checks out better than the other names I had, so I think I'll start with them. I'll let you know how it goes.
        Ann
      • tara hui
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
          The electrician that installed my solar panels upgraded the main, he's VERY nice and good at what he does; they are installing Opal's solar as well. Name of the company is Skytech, ask for Colin (cc'ed here hope he doesn't mind).

          There's also Russel's landlord; he did my 220 conversion - very fast and reasonable, knew exactly what to do and even fix some lines in my room, that was totally wild with old and new wires tangled together which the my old contractors left behind, for free!

          Tara

          --
          "Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are." - Hafsat Abiola

          To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
          From: annatwork505@...
          Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 00:08:52 +0000
          Subject: [Valley_Eye] Re: Electrician, licensed please

          Thanks, Linda. AJ certainly checks out better than the other names I had, so I think I'll start with them. I'll let you know how it goes.
          Ann

        • David Binkowski
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
            Does anyone know of a reliable and reasonably priced company that can refinish hardwood floors?  Thanks for your ideas!
            David (from Tucker Ave)

            To: valley_eye@yahoogroups.com
            CC: cswan@...

            From: annatwork505@ yahoo.com
            Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 00:08:52 +0000

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010

              I’ve used Ralph Jurado 3 times in the last 20 years. Good price, reliable service – I think this is his number, but he’s probably listed: (415) 515-3449

              To: valley_eye@yahoogroups.com
              CC: cswan@...

              From: annatwork505@...
              Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 00:08:52 +0000