It's Friendly Fire...I think!!!

  • Edie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      Just a Friday the 13th note...if you have heard more "gun fire" than
      normally...(sad statement) It's assuring to know that they are blanks
      being fired by NorCal to try to control the seagulls. They have been
      overtaken by seagulls so they called in the experts and have tried
      various things...one is shotting off blanks to scare them out to the
      Bay...they say that they stay away for awhile, but hoping to train
      them just to stay away...GOOD LUCK! In the meantime, we have to put
      up with the sound of gun fire mostly during the weekday in the
      AM...according to NorCal they will try to set a specific time of day
      so not to alarm the neighborhood, especially LH.
      Also this has caused the birds to fly over head and I've noticed more
      droppings around my property, the man repairing the train at the end
      of Sunnydale has also noticed more droppings and if you look overhead
      after hearing the gunfire their are hundreds of seagulls in flight!
      Just wanted to make you aware of this if you hadn't heard the gun fire
      before or notice more droppings!!!
      Edie