Visitacion Valley Skyline

  • Edie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      While driving up Tunnel today from Brisbane I noticed at the far west
      side of the Valley a steel structure...it looked like an
      giant "erector set" (pre 1960's people might have to look that
      up)...So I went to investigate...it looked like it was near Sunnydale
      but not up as high as the VV Middle School...to my surprise it is the
      new steel structure of Coffman Pool...if you get a chance drive by and
      get a look at it...Edie
    • Linda McKay
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
        Interesting - we reviewed the designs & I don't remember anything so modern. I'll go by and take a look - thanks for your "eagle eye".

        Linda