RE: [Valley_Eye] SFOP

  • Linda McKay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      That was my experience too. SFOP tried to hijack the Schlage Lock planning process by turning out hundreds of people who didn't live in Vis Valley. I found it very sad - the people who came were desperate for subsidized housing & didn't really understand the concept of "affordable". They were used, pure and simple.

      Linda