Re: [Valley_Eye] 120 Lathrop Plans

  • Edith Epps
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      I'll come by and look at them at your place...do they use up any of their existing off street parking....sounds like the only entrance/exit is Tunnel as it is now....Thanks, ee

      rmorine@... wrote:
      I received the plans from the architect for the multi purpose building at 120 Lathrop. The files are kinda large so it would be easier to forward them to anyone that is interested.

      Basically its a two story metal skinned building. Looks somewhat like a barn. the existing buildings on Lathrop will not be removed nor will there be entrances on Lathrop.
      The most visual impact will be from Tunnel Rd.

      responded if you want a copy.

      Russel