Library Hours

  • Edie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      I noticed in todays Examiner pg8...City Hall Watch...Supervisor
      Mirkarimi has introduced a resolution urging the Library Comm. to add
      Sunday hours at neighborhood braches. 15 of the 27 libraries in SF
      are closed on Sunday and of course 7-9 are here in the Southeastern
      neighborhoods. They didn't specify which would be considered...
      Please take this chance to write to Mirkarimi and Maxwell to urge that
      the Visitacion Valley Library be considered for this resolution. As
      you know we are in a small and outdated library as it is and we
      deserve to the extended hours for our residents. Please go to bat for
      our Library....Thanks, Edie