Re: [Valley_Eye] Ingleside Police Newsletter...

  • Richard Hybels
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009

      That would be Mr. Kaufman. The neighborhood he went to after being run out of here got sick of him and others and had signs put up prohibiting parking in the wee hours. Now that the City cleverly changed the rules from no parking more than 72 hours to no parking more than seven days life will be easier for folks like him in our neighborhood.
      I complained about the relaxed rules to Maxwell's office and predictably got blown off.
      I call 311 with abandoned car`reports and DPT is pretty good.
      Richard Hybels

      From: "Edie Epps" <aheins@sbcglobal. net>
      To: <Valley_Eye@yahoogro ups.com>
      Subject: [Valley_Eye] Ingleside Police Newsletter.. .
      Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:33:37 -0800

      Ingleside Station’s first community meeting of the year will be on Tuesday, January 19, 2009 and will be held at the Visitacion Valley Community Center, 66 Raymond Street at 7:00 p.m. The meeting last one hour and it is a great way to discuss issues affecting neighborhoods in the district.