Fwd: Palega Event Announcement: please spread the word

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009

    From: TRILCE & CHARLES <helpmlpark@...>
    Subject: Fwd: Palega Event Announcement: please spread the word
    To: helpmlpark@...
    Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 9:59 PM

    Dear Friends,

    Our records show that you live or work in the zip codes surrounding Palega Playground. I hope you can join me for a family-friendly event at the playground on Saturday, Nov. 7th. Please see the event info below and help spread the word.

    Social Hour in the Park at Palega Playground (Flyer attached)
    November 7, 2009
    Noon-2pm

    Free snacks and arts & crafts for kids!

    Come enjoy the playground and hear about future renovation plans funded by the 2008 parks bond.

    If you are receiving this message in error or would prefer not to receive emails from NPC staff, please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Sunya Ojure
    Program Coordinator
    Neighborhood Parks Council
    451 Hayes Street, 2nd Floor
    TEL (415) 621-3260
    FAX (415) 703-0889
    www.sfnpc.org & www.ParkScan.org

    How does your park look? Tell NPC & City staff at ParkScan.org!

    --
    Help McLaren Park