free stuff

  • Linda McKay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009

      I’ve got some extra furniture that I’d love to find a good home for. It’s posted on Craig’s List, but I’m really tired of dealing with the CL flakes. If you’re interested, send me an email & I’ll send photos, or call me at 468-1262.

      1.       White kitchen table – not sure what you call the material – Melamine? Anyway – very solid & in good shape. Expands from 5’ to 7’.

      2.       Glass table – ¾” beveled glass, 6’ long. Slight scratches, but looks really good – comes with 2 plaster columns for the base. Whole look is really elegant.

      Also, does anyone know what’s going on with Don Bertone’s house (fire-damaged house at Tocoloma and Blanken)? It looks like it might have sold – I see that the roof has been cleared of antennas and debris.

      Linda