Re: [Valley_Eye] Leland Avenue Street Fair Planning Meeting | Wednesday, June 3rd

  • gypsyj@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2009
      sorry....can't m ake it tonite.....take notes, send, Jean
      --
      Two roads diverged in a wood and
      I, I took the one less traveled

      -------------- Original message from Nick Wolff <nwolff@...>: --------------

      6:30 - 7:30pm
      @ VVBOOM HQ
      91 Leland Ave.
      SF, CA 94134

      Bring a neighbor with, we want to build on the momentum and energy from our
      first meeting.

      As we determined last month - please bring a list of vendors (and contact
      info if available) you'd like to see at the street fair this year.

      Thanks again to everyone for your participation and support!

      -N

      --
      Nick Wolff
      Program Manager

      "bringing jobs, environmentally sustainable infrastructure and economic
      development to Visitacion Valley."