SFHDC Affordable Housing Week Celebration - May 15 - 17

  • K Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Please Join Us For Our Affordable Housing Week Kick-Off Luncheon!
      Affordable Housing Week Information

      Press Conference | Special Presentations | Luncheon

      Date: Friday, May 15, 2009
      Time: 9a.m. to 2p.m.
      Place: Flora Grubb Gardens
      1634 Jerrold Avenue @ 3rd Street
      San Francisco, CA 94124

      Guest Speakers:
      *Lisa Galley, Galley Eco-Capital
      * Jose Luis, SF County Transit Authority
      * Kalima Rose, Policy Link

      *A donation of $50 includes luncheon and presentations.* To register go to:
      https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/SanFranciscoHousingDevelopm/OnlineDonation.html

      May 16 - 17: "Building Assets to Achieve Financial Stability"
      Dates: May 16 & 17, 2009
      Time: 10am to 3pm
      Where: Joseph Lee Recreation Center 1395 Mendell Street San Francisco, CA
      @ Oakdale Muni stop
      What: 5/16 - Workshops & Expo on affordable housing
      What: 5/17 - Workshops & Expo on green jobs
      What: both days, tour a mockup of Bay Oaks Condos, 18 affordable condos in
      the heart of Bayview. Applications due June 3.