Leland Avenue Street Fair Planning Meeting | tomorrow night @ VVBOOM HQ

  • Nick Wolff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Hi All,

      We are getting ready to start planning the 4th Annual Leland Avenue Street
      Fair!

      Due to budget cutbacks and streetscape work beginning this summer on Leland
      Ave, the street fair may take on a different look this year compared to
      years past. Your creativity is needed this year more than ever.

      We would like to convene a Leland Avenue Street Fair planning meeting
      on Wednesday, May 6th from 6:30 - 7:30pm.

      The meeting will take place at our VVBOOM office: 91 Leland Avenue SF, CA
      94134.

      For more information on how to get involved, please call Nick (415)585.2338

      or email: nwolff@...

      or

      nwolff@vvboom (dot) org

      Hope to see you there!

      -Nick

      --
      Nick Wolff
      Program Manager

      "bringing jobs, environmentally sustainable infrastructure and economic
      development to Visitacion Valley."