fyi

  • Jean Feilmoser
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 1:39 PM
      Job Announcements

      Southern Exposure (SoEx) Seeks 3 Arts Instructors and 3 Artists Assistants/Interns for Mission Voices Summer (MVS) 2009

      Southern Exposure is seeking three Arts Instructors and three Artist Assistants/Interns for Mission Voices Summer (MVS) 2009. MVS is a six-week intensive summer arts program. It gives young people in the Mission District the opportunity to exercise leadership skills and participate in their community by exploring relevant social and personal issues through visual arts. Sponsored by Southern Exposure's Artists in Education Program, the program is a collaboration with several Mission District community-based youth organizations and neighborhood youth. The program bridges neighborhoods and cultures by pairing local artists with teens.
      Three arts instructors and three artist interns will work with participating youth to produce a collaborative project with a united thematic focus. The program will culminate with a project the third week of August 2009.

      Deadline to apply: Friday, May 15, 2009.
      To view the job descriptions go to: http://soex.org/teachingopps.html

      Jean Feilmoser
      "Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. "
      Robert Frost
    • Jean Feilmoser
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009

        Ingleside Station Officers Welcome You to:

        National Night Out

        with the Community

        Come and Join us for softball

         And enjoy BBQ hotdogs for 200 people

        AtBalboa Park by Ingleside Police Station

        Tuesday, August 4, 2009
        6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

        Ingleside Police Station

        1 Sgt. John V. Young Ln., San Francisco , CA 94112

        Balboa Park

        Just North of Ocean Ave. @ San Jose Ave.

        ¨      Parking is available behind the soccer stadium off of Sgt. John V. Young Ln.

        in addition to abundant street parking

        ¨      Handicapped accessible off of Sgt. John V. Young Ln. and Ocean Ave.

        Call 404-4000 for further information

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009

          Ingleside Station welcomes:

          The San Francisco Police Commission

          Meeting at

          Paul Revere College Preparatory School

          Come and Join us for the Commission Meeting in our District

          Wednesday, July 29, 2009
          6:00 p.m.

          Paul Revere College Preparatory School

          555 Tompkins Ave. , San Francisco , CA 94110

          ¨      Parking is available in the Paul Revere schoolyard behind the school

          ¨      Handicapped accessible