The Garden documentary

  • anne seeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I hope you can come out to see this film, opening in theaters around the Bay Area this weekend. In SF, it will be at the Lumiere. Fran and I have been asked to speak after the Saturday afternoon screening (the movie starts around 2 or 3 pm). We really want to get the word out about this important documentary - so please tell people about it, and see it whenever you can!

      Anne