fyi

  • Jean Feilmoser
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
      ABC's Supernanny Casting Call

      ImageSaturday, April 4, 2009
      12:00 PM to 4:00 PM

      Kids driving you nuts? Need harmony at home? Can Supernanny Jo Frost help? ABC’s Supernanny is looking for their next family to be on their hit series. Bring the family and come to PIER 39’s Entrance Plaza from Noon to 4:00 p.m. to audition. Who knows, your family might be featured on Supernanny!

      Jean Feilmoser
    • Jean Feilmoser
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2009
        Job Announcements

        Southern Exposure (SoEx) Seeks 3 Arts Instructors and 3 Artists Assistants/Interns for Mission Voices Summer (MVS) 2009

        Southern Exposure is seeking three Arts Instructors and three Artist Assistants/Interns for Mission Voices Summer (MVS) 2009. MVS is a six-week intensive summer arts program. It gives young people in the Mission District the opportunity to exercise leadership skills and participate in their community by exploring relevant social and personal issues through visual arts. Sponsored by Southern Exposure's Artists in Education Program, the program is a collaboration with several Mission District community-based youth organizations and neighborhood youth. The program bridges neighborhoods and cultures by pairing local artists with teens.
        Three arts instructors and three artist interns will work with participating youth to produce a collaborative project with a united thematic focus. The program will culminate with a project the third week of August 2009.

        Deadline to apply: Friday, May 15, 2009.
        To view the job descriptions go to: http://soex.org/teachingopps.html

        Jean Feilmoser
        "Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. "
        Robert Frost
      • Jean Feilmoser
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009

          Ingleside Station Officers Welcome You to:

          National Night Out

          with the Community

          Come and Join us for softball

           And enjoy BBQ hotdogs for 200 people

          AtBalboa Park by Ingleside Police Station

          Tuesday, August 4, 2009
          6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

          Ingleside Police Station

          1 Sgt. John V. Young Ln., San Francisco , CA 94112

          Balboa Park

          Just North of Ocean Ave. @ San Jose Ave.

          ¨      Parking is available behind the soccer stadium off of Sgt. John V. Young Ln.

          in addition to abundant street parking

          ¨      Handicapped accessible off of Sgt. John V. Young Ln. and Ocean Ave.

          Call 404-4000 for further information

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009

            Ingleside Station welcomes:

            The San Francisco Police Commission

            Meeting at

            Paul Revere College Preparatory School

            Come and Join us for the Commission Meeting in our District

            Wednesday, July 29, 2009
            6:00 p.m.

            Paul Revere College Preparatory School

            555 Tompkins Ave. , San Francisco , CA 94110

            ¨      Parking is available in the Paul Revere schoolyard behind the school

            ¨      Handicapped accessible